Monday, April 4, 2011

Project ideas !

 I was thinking on doing my project on teenagers who are involved in unhealthy relationships.  Is common that both boys and girls are involved in relationship that are unhealthy and don’t even know it. For instance, a little push can lead to unhealthy relationship. I feel that this can be a very important and interesting project to work on. I also, feel that the media does not do a good job on representing unhealthy relationships and does not show positive things about relationships .
Here are my links!

 Another, idea I had for the final project is eating disorder I feel that can also be an important topic to work for the facts that millions of teenagers  have been affected by eating disorder. I believe that this can because the media has portrayed how a female should look and that is skinny.  I feel that the media affect the body image of the  girl or boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment